• Lower Case NUMBERS
    9.. What is God's nature?
    A. He is the truth and manifests righteousness in thought, word and deed.

10. What is the truth?
    A. The truth is everything and anything that exists in reality, has existed or will exist.

(Im ready for the "reality" debate.)
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    (I have posted additional passages above and all the passages that have been posted thus far can be read and studied all together in the opening piece.)
    I began studying this document over 20 years ago and I found it to be perfectly mathematical and magical simultaneously and yet they both do well in their own sphere apart from one another. The mathematics marvels me.
    The first ten passages of this document describes and teaches us principles that govern the universe. Most, like those here, never understand the foundational principles that are masoned in the first 10 passages.
    Not just the passages themselves are mustical but the number of that passage that corresponds with that passage is somehow linked to that passage seecretly. Numerology is constantly seen.

If you ask 1,000 people for their biased opinions and regurgitated concepts of who God is, you will get exactly that; 1000 answers that are all incoherent, presumptuous and made-up. Premises of pre-school religious narratives would be dumped into your mind with the vigor of wanting to teach someone something he assumed was a revelation but was nothing.
    Why is it that we don't have a scientific, comprehensive and a simple way to understand who God is, enabling us to predicate the building and understanding of advanced concepts and principles?
    The truth is not laying on the railroad tracks of turning a phrase or with the complex metaphors and academic philosophical terms all trainwrecked together in a forum known as PF.
    The truth is simple. It should be presented in simple terms with as few words as possible.
    Who is God? The document simply teaches that God is composed of two types of energy. How can you seek something that was not precisely described to you for the purpose of recognition?
    I submit, there is no other religious or scientific document that explains and connects all previous understandings like this document has but I have never talked about or shared more than 10 passages of this document and I'm not eager to do it now. I don't think the world is ready or willing to embrace what this document has lectured.
    But in honor of what this document has cemented in my understanding, I must share some of it. I hope that soon this thread will drop off and out of sight and remain buried in the archives of a fairly new and struggling philosophy forum; then I could rest from the overwhelming guilt of keeping it hidden: because to whom much is given; much is required.
    So I am very eager to post a few more passages and then I'm gone.
    I felt I had to express myself before I continue on with the next 10 or 20 passages of 360 because they are intensive and potent in obtaining Universal understanding.
    But none of the passages in this document I have released will ever be understood totally without the comprehensive study of every degree and lesson in this document because it is composed in such a way that a second document is born from the first and exactly how that occurs I am humbly pleased to keep that secret within the confines of this document.
  • m-theory
    I began studying this document over 20 years ago and I found it to be perfectly mathematicalLower Case NUMBERS

I don't understand what is mathematical about it?
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    Numerology is a by-product of mathematics. Isn't it?
  • R-13

I suspect that you are pretty high on your ideas. I've been there. Concepts can bring an ecstasy with them that changes the way we relate to others. The others exist only as potential, grateful recipients of the Divine Truth that we have stumbled upon. They are lost in the darkness of the not-you.

I have a question, though. What will your God do for me? Why should I worship these two forms of energy? Do you see what I'm getting at? As soon as a God stops handing us candy or spanking us, he's going to function at best as a symbol for what is highest in us. But your God is pretty abstract. It doesn't resonate as a symbol. I'm not sure the market is ready for it.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    Kinetic energy abract? You didn't mean to imply that, did you? You don't think the world is ready? PF isn't ready so don't hold much faith in the world.
  • R-13

Yeah, it's abstract. It's not an old man with a beard that loves us like a wise father. It's a number.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the ecstasy in certain abstractions. But this ecstasy is fragile, and it's not easily communicated.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    You have NEVER been taught to describe God in terms of two energies before . Pride serves you well, sir. And the brevity of my response denote a willingness not to waste your time.
  • Terrapin Station
    10. What is the truth?
    A. The truth is everything and anything that exists in reality, has existed or will exist.
    Lower Case NUMBERS

Pertinent to a discussion that's been occurring in another thread, what's falsehood in that case? Everything and anything that doesn't exist in reality, that hasn't existed or won't exist? Is there such a thing ontologically?
  • R-13

You see yourself as a messenger of God, revealing Him finally in his Truth as The Two Energies. You imply that you are humble.
  • m-theory

Is it possible for you to be wrong about any of this?
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    Continue to be amused. If you think nothing of all this then continue on toward your own journey. Im not interested in having the last word so you may hurl more insults without recourse.
  • m-theory
    Then you did not really post here to have the validity of your document analyzed.

Because you believe you cannot make errors.

I don't understand the point, if you can't be wrong what is the point?
  • m-theory

It is also wasteful to ask others to verify the validity of a document when you believe you cannot make mistakes.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    This is a circular engagement. If you feel it to be wasteful then I won't attempt to convince you otherwise.
  • m-theory

Yes.
    Circular indeed.
    If you feel you cannot be wrong then it is equally pointless for me to try to convince you otherwise as well.
    Don't you agree?
  • R-13

1. Master, why do these inferior minds tease you?
    2. They are bent and twisted like old trees with Pride, my son.
    3. Sur, why did the Two Energies create proud men who would therefore be blind to these same Two Energies in their Infinite Magnificence?
    4. This, my son, is for the edification of those, like us, who will bring the knowledge of the Two Energies to humankind for their salvation. I indeed teach the Truth, but words are finite. Hence the Truth that can be spoken is finite. Messengers must be challenged by these scoffers, for words represent the Infinity of the Twin Energies only by their movement. So the scoffers must urge us to change our story --for it is not the story but only the evolution of the story that reveals the Energies.
    5. But, sur, what of this dialogue? Is not this reflection on our difficulties as messengers itself the revelation? Is not the problem of communication the kernel of the problem itself? Are not the Twin Energies therefore revealed as violently and bitterly self-revealing?
    6. Now, my son, you have seen the Energies in their nakedness.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.