• jamalrob
    This could function as a shoutbox I reckon.
  • jamalrob
    And if you miss the ability to post a shout using the keyboard, you can do it here (and in any discussion) by hitting Ctrl+Enter.
  • jamalrob
    Of course, it's upside down. Does that matter?
  • jamalrob
    Well, even if it doesn't work quite the same way, it can perform the same function. And it's at least as fast.
  • jamalrob
    And after you visit the shoutbox the first time you'll always get taken to the latest post thereafter.
  • Sir2u
    So did you guys put the screambox, I some times feel the need for it. :D
  • Mayor of Simpleton
    I only see one potential problem with this being the shout box...

If Robert Lockhart joins and finds this...

... it will become the Manifesto Box. :-O

Meow!

GREG
  • Mayor of Simpleton
    So did you guys put the screambox,Sir2u

Banno in the 'screambox?

MEOWWWWWW!!!!

Greg
  • Moliere
    Happy with Canadian elections?

Just how happy?
  • Sir2u
    Hey MoS that was funny. But what would Banno have to say about it.
    Wish the old bugger would show up.
  • Wosret
    Funny about the election, I'm out west, where the overwhelming majority are conservative, but I'm from back east, and regardless of that, am damn liberal -- so the other day at the grocery store, the check out lady asked me about my political allegiances, and I told her, and she did not like that at all. Claimed that I was the only liberal that she had seen come through that store, and started ranting about it, and moving super fast to get rid of me. I thought it was pretty amusing.
  • Hanover
    Where are you going to shop now?
  • Michael
    Back from holiday and finally at a laptop. No more trying to type on a phone.
  • jamalrob
    That's nothing, I've had to use a Kindle to access the site when away from my laptop at the moment cos I broke my smartphone. Not fun.
  • jamalrob
    The drafts feature is pretty awesome, no? Another one I like: if you're in a discussion with multiple pages, double click on the right of the screen to go to the next page, on the left to go previous.
  • Sir2u
    I have been watching the main page over at PF for the last few days, and I am surprised to see the number of invisible members online. Lots more than before. Are people trying to go unnoticed over there now?
  • Wosret
    Would the invisible thing even work on the administrators?
  • ProbablyTrue
    Any reason for the two separate "Subscribe Now" links in the "Subscribe" tab?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.