• m-theory

Oh no, it is not the same.
    I admit I might be wrong.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    Im mentality exhausted. If there are no questions or disagreements about something specific in the document then I have concluded until such time that we find it valuable.
  • m-theory

You say this each time someone wants to disagree about what you have said is in the document as well.
    You can't be bothered to defend the validity unless you deem it valuable to do so.

You claim you are humble, but you can't be bothered to defend your views because the concern of others has no value and you feel that you cannot be wrong.
    That is not humble in the least.
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    A. Allah(ie) is the most powerful kinetic energy in the universe, with the most potential energy within himself, the First Cause.Lower Case NUMBERS

Kinetic energy is the energy of motion, and motion refers to external relations of objects. You have described potential energy as "energy within himself", so potential energy must refer to a relation between the self and what is internal to the self.

Lower Case NUMBERS:
    In order to make this idea of Allah(ie) intelligible to us, you need to describe some principle whereby we can distinguish between what is external to Allah(ie) and what is internal. If Allah(ie) is the most powerful kinetic energy, there must be something external to Allah(ie), such that Allah(ie) is moving. If Allah(ie) has the most potential energy within himself, then there must be something internal to Allah(ie).

What we need, to understand this rhetoric, is the principle whereby you assume a separation between kinetic and potential energy. What makes the one different from the other? What is this principle which differentiates the internal from the external?
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    I explain the separation not using a principle but the definition of terms themselves . The separation comes relative to the object of observation. Kinetic energy is abract in reference but potential energy defines a specific entity measured.
    "Within" splits hairs lingustically; semantics rather than the pontification of terms. Its a distraction.
    I sense your sincerity but "self and what is internal to the self" seems unduly dissected.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    11. How do you describe his origin seeing that you have referred to him as the First Cause?
    A. Allah(ie) evolved from the darkness; that massive and very very dense darkness or non-energy as likewise taught to you in Genesis 1:1.

I hope by intensely studying these degrees or passages you will begin to see a pattern of a foundation being built; built on previous concepts discussed. Now you'll begin to see the intensity of these degrees as they progress. Formulating hypotheses, defining terms, examining scientific principles and axioms are being manifested
    more fantastically.
    I choose my words carefully. The discussion banner asked for validity and value of this document. I haven't seen much value in this document being discussed. This is exactly why I have only published no more than 10 of these degrees within the last 20 years and I dont believe mankind wants to elevate himself.
    How many professors, scientists and philosophers has even attempted to describe to you the origin of God? Not many.
    I explain the separation not using a principle but the definition of terms themselves . The separation comes relative to the object of observation. Kinetic energy is abract in reference but potential energy defines a specific entity measured.Lower Case NUMBERS

This seems to be opposed to the definitions normally employed by physicists. In physics, kinetic energy refers to a real, measured motion, while potential energy refers to something abstract, not measured but inferred. How do you propose that potential energy is a measured entity?

The discussion banner asked for validity and value of this document. I haven't seen much value in this document being discussed.Lower Case NUMBERS

I don't see how anyone can begin to evaluate a document before seeing the entire document. How do you propose that we discuss the value of the document under the conditions which you've given us? What's the moral of a story which hasn't reached the end, or the validity of a logical argument which hasn't produced a conclusion?
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    12. The prophet forbad the student to ask him any more questions until the next Sun rose in the East.

13. What is energy?
    A. Energy is the ability to do work and the ability to build or multiply.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    The unit for energy in the International System of Units is the joule. (Wikipedia)
    I don't understand why your question wss asked but this is fundamental physics. Isn't it?
    What I was concerned with was how you were defining "potential energy" and "kinetic energy".
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    "I don't see how anyone can begin to evaluate a document before seeing the entire document. How do you propose that we discuss the value of the document under the conditions which you've given us?"
    If you took the time to study then you would at least see the value. Obtaining validity I agree could not be give until the whole document has been read but you can validate those several principles that were laid out. If there is no value to be ascertained after analysis then what's the point?
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    14. Whaat is kinetic energy?
    A. Kiinetic energy is energy already expressed or manifested.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    15. What is potential energy?
    A. Potential energy is defined in terms of the amount of energy a force or thing could possess relative to its present position or location in the universe.
    So is this a temporal difference? Kinetic energy is already expressed, and potential energy is energy which could be expressed. If energy refers to what is, now, then "kinetic" refers to a past expression and "potential' refers to possible future expressions.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    They fixed it so that I can't respond to anyone directly. All because I beat them up intellectually on the "like button" thread. If this site doesn't have ads then we all know what's next. It seems as though the operators are perfectly contented in punching a hole in their own boat.
  • Baden

We haven't "fixed" or changed anything concerning your permissions.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    16. What is God's present position or location?
    A. He rests at the center of the universe.
  • Lower Case NUMBERS
    17. How can a man obtain the truth?
    A. A man may obtain the truth by studying the 3 Holy Sciences.
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.