• FLUX23
    Hey guys! I used to be in the old philosophy forums (as I-FLUX). I haven't posted since, but now I am back and hopefully discuss philosophy with you guys again! Whoever joined this forum after this forum was made, whoever don't know who I am since the old PF, well, nice to meet you.

Although I haven't been very active, I was in the old philosophy forum since 7 years ago. I still remember when I was in high school when I joined. Now I'm a Ph.D. candidate! I'm proud to be in this community for this long.

I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. I used to live in the States until 8th grade and after that, I haven't been in an English speaking community in real life for 10 years now. So don't expect me to write English any better than a middle school kid from me. Hopefully it is comprehensible enough.
  • unenlightened
    Welcome home. :)
  • BC
    When I first read the thread title, I thought maybe yet another philosophy graduate had returned to selling used cars or Amway products... Glad that's not the case here. As unenlightened said, "Welcome home."

"‘Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
    They have to take you in.’"

Well, that's what Bob Frost said. But welcome, welcome. We're Number 1 now.
  • Baden

Good to see you again, Flux. 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.