• unenlightened
    Just 'cause I miss the old bastard.Mongrel

The old bastard has been appraised of your missing.
  • Hanover
    The question isn't why some haven't come over, but it's why some have.

Oh no! That was mean. I take it back.
  • Michael
    I came over to get away from Hanover.

Oh no! That was mean. I stand by it.
  • Mongrel
    Oh good. Thanks!
  • Ruminant
    Just as I suspected... Hanover is still not funny :(
  • Hanover
    The things what you say are mean and if I had the knife that went through the interwebs, I would stab each of everybody here.

I'm talking stupid so you can understand me.
  • Ruminant
    I appreciate you talking down to my level. Your comedy seems to improve when the audience can understand what you're conveying.
  • Banno
    Hmm. What to make of all this.
  • Baden
    I may have interpreted my Bible incorrectly, but is the apocalypse now upon us?
  • andrewk
    I hope you brought your cup!
  • Hanover
    I don't know what to make of this either. He's been declared dead, his estate distributed, life insurance benefits handed out, eulogies said, wife remarried, children adopted, all his slaves freed. I inherited his cat mat. Must I return it?
  • Sapientia
    Speaking of PF members who haven't properly made it over here, I don't get why busy (busycuttingcrap) hasn't joined in, despite actually joining last year. I recall that he, along with several others, wasn't happy about the way the TPF faction abandoned ship, but none of that matters now.jamalrob

Yet he was recently active at the old place, I noticed. Greyfrairs Bobby.

I also noticed that @SophistiCat has recently joined, and he was one of those several others that you referred to. Welcome to the forum, Sophisticat.

And welcome to you too, @Ruminant.
  • Sapientia
    Welcome back, Banno! And rest in peace.
  • Baden
    Banno is busy proving that the law of the excluded middle doesn't apply to the concept of life. He is neither alive nor dead, but undead.
  • Michael
    Isn't "undead" just "was dead, but now isn't" - so alive? Or "dead, but still moving" - so dead?
  • Baden
    Both and neither. Banno embodies fuzzy logic. Or at least his beard does.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Thank you for responding because for the life of me I haven't been able to come up with your nickname only your real name. ;)
  • Sir2u
    c692d54914719657e04f6c6ca5b5a1a1.jpgBanno

I hope you brought your cup!andrewk

Of course he brought it, but it is not red anymore. Now it is invisible. :s
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.